In light of scandalous news coming out of seedy, depraved and morally corrupt France, that one of those bottom feeding rags has dared to intrude upon the sanctity of the Royal inner sanctum, the most relevant and seemingly all pervasive Royal family has today moved quickly to release new guidance as to when it is acceptable and when it is certainly not, to publish images of the Royal Family in a state of nudity.
It is not acceptable when:
1. we have invested all our eggs in one basket.
2. our desire to remain relevant to society after all those summer parties we threw (or received, depends on your perspective) are forgotten, hinges on the public’s love of the target.
3. we would really rather not have to go through all that business again that we had with the last Princess we brought in.
It is acceptable when:
1. the targeted Royal has a history of mischief making
2. boys will be boys
3. the targeted Royal has in the past shown a propensity for disguising themselves as a Nazi
4. the targeted Royal has no shot at the throne anyway, so, you know, who cares
5. we can ship off the shamed Royal posthaste to a foreign war zone and hope for the best.
6. we’ve got a better one.